My King, My Lover
He was so beautiful, so righteous, so incredible perfect. I couldn't look at him. I dropped my head down and fell to my knees. I had to hide. I was so unworthy, so dirty, so filled with sin - I was nothing.
He knelt down and lifted my chin up. He raised me to my feet. He looked into my eyes. I looked into his.....
I saw heaven.
I saw mercy.
I saw forgiveness.
I saw peace.
I saw grace.
I saw love.
I saw my Jesus - the lover of my soul.
I told him, "I was created to worship you. You are my King."
He said, "I've been waiting for you".
I knew I was home.


5 Comments:
I like that a lot. I am going to remember that when I come before him.
Tinkerbell
whoa. that's' awesome!
I LEFT A COMMENT! ya me!
I did Serena. Thanks!!! And feel free to call me Barbie poo. But only here....in this private space where no one else knows. *giggle*
That was nice Mrs.B
holly sorry not hollering holly
Post a Comment
<< Home