Thursday, March 23, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different.

Here is some unsolicited advice for you all out there. One day you may be faced with choosing a spouse. Well, I believe it's very important for you to know that yes, God has that perfect mate for you out there as he did for me. I am so thankful that he knew what I needed and loved me enough to not answer my prayer about wanting to marry Eddie Van Halen or John Travolta. He knew my heart and my heart was to be with a wonderful Christian man forever. One that is confident in his manhood enough, that when his baby girl asks him to be a princess - he does it...
no questions asked. Thank you God for my princess. **giggles**



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute
Tinkerbell

9:44 PM  
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

hahaha i love that picture!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
*laugh laugh laugh*
I'm pretty much laughing my head off over here!



God Bless

1:36 PM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

Ya, it's strange - he wasn't too happy when I took the picture....to quote Donald in 3 Wise Men and a Baby -
"Go figure"

10:59 PM  
Blogger GottaAct said...

I love that picture!!!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars