Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some of my favourite moments - and the kid's too.

Nicholas' favourite. Jack Sparrow was so funny - just his expressions. I was laughing my head off. Tara was so cute - she came back after getting her picture and autograph with Pluto and said, "Look - my hands are shaking". AND THEY WERE!
Tigger eating Holly. This happened quite often - poor thing.
Holly's dream come true. Meeting Cinderella and getting their pictures taken in their princess dresses......PRICELESS!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Awwww! Those pictures are so awesome! It looks like you really enjuoyed yourself

11:38 AM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

Yeah, I wish I was there right now. Make-believe is so much more fun than reality sometimes. *giggle*

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much fun!!! Looks like great weather too.

Deanna

9:20 AM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

It was! Not too hot, not to cold - my favourite.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

You guys are lucky! When we went it was the hottest it's been in 60 years! lol

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Those picturee are really cute! And cool! It looks like you really ejoyed yourself.

Holly

12:27 PM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

Yep - it was pretty fun. I'm so glad we came home to start looking forward to Christmas though. What a fun life eh?

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars