Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mr. B. Got A Big Boo Boo!!!!

Hope you're not eating right now!!! Mr. B. took this picture of his finger. I think he wanted me to blog it so people would think he was tough and not so much of a princess (like the blog below *giggle*). Some pruners fell open from a shelf at his work and cut open his finger - they had just been sharpened.) Here's hoping there are no weak tummys out there - I think it's cool! I should have been a nurse! By the way, he was a brave little soldier!!



7 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

ewwwww that's so gross!
i hope he's okay!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just so yucky I think I am going to be sick
Tink

7:54 PM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

Mwah ha ha. That was my plan my little chickadees. (said in a sinister voice) *giggles*

8:06 PM  
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

*barf*
GROSS!
EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO grossed out!



God Bless

10:19 PM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

Regarding the above, YOUR MOM'S GROSSED OUT!!!!! HA HA HA!
HUGS!

11:01 PM  
Blogger GottaAct said...

That looks horrible!!!
And gross.

My mom siad "Oh dear I hope he's all right".

9:03 PM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

thank you. thank you very much (said in a poor Elvis impression.)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars