Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sniff, sniff.


It's over. How will I go on? (big sigh)

Great job you fabulous people.

Thanks for the memories.

Can't wait 'til next year!

"Th, th, th, that's all folks."

8 Comments:

Blogger GottaAct said...

The play was so so so so so so so so so great!!!

I loved it!

8:41 AM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

I'm glad you came Vanilla!!
Hugs,
me.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

sam's the center!!! im not in it! wahhhh

10:09 AM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

i am so cute lol :D

11:52 AM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

Hey that wasn't me!! Who wrote that? T? N? YOU'RE GROUNDED!!
Keep out of my sign on!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

what an aweful picture of me
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
IT'S OVER!
now on to bigger and better thing
Greenbay, Avalanche, JOEL'S ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless

8:24 PM  
Blogger mayglitch said...

Get over yourself Orleana. You look adorable!!! And let me say, Mr. B. took over 100 pictures so there's plenty more where that one came from. Ha ha ha!!! Oh, the power!!!!
Hugs,
Me.

10:12 PM  
Blogger GottaAct said...

You don't look weird orleana!!!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars