National Foot Day!
What do you think about feet? Do you love them? Hate them? Wish you had more? Well, personally I never thought too much about them until I had my baby. There is nothing sweeter than baby feet. It's sort of sad that we take them for granted don't you think? We just expect them to be there when we stand up and really, I don't think we're very thankful for them. Poor feet, they're constantly insulted by the odour they produce, Bunyans, corns and toe jam are just products of their environment. I think we should be a little more appreciative of our feet and how they support us. In fact, join me as I declare today, NATIONAL FOOT DAY!
Well then, with nothing better to do and to celebrate this special occasion, I thought I would post some pictures of other people's feet. And although you may think I'm weird, I say the following feet are artistic and should be admired.
I know you will like them too and perhaps you'll take a moment to say thank you to your feet. For without them, your walk in this life would be very short.
First, the following picture is amazing. The toe nails are splashes of colour and they fill me with happiness. Oh, the joy.

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to "Spammy Toes"! Though these are not the original, they are very close and we're thrilled that they can be a part of our celebration tonight.
Oh, the dexterity. Though sticks were used in this demonstration, french fries would be the norm. Try it, you'll like it.
And last but not least, this gentlemen (my apologies, could be a lady), is fortunate enough to have an extra toe on each foot. Wow!

That will conlude our celebration of National Foot Day. Thank you for joining us and remember, "ONLY HEELS DON'T APPRECIATE FEET".



8 Comments:
OH MY GOSH!
That picture of the person with 6 toes!
OH MY!
I was thinking of sending you a picture of the "original" spammy toes
But i have to know how badly you want it
Love&Blessings
I would hate to bend back those toe nails it would hurt.
I join you in your National Foot Day
Thank you God for the feet you gave me and may I get many more years out of them.
Tinkerbell
you're a goof - I "NEED" to have the original!!! They are way cuter than the picture shown!!
tink - Thank you for your support and not only would I also like to thank God for my feet, I would like to thank him for not allowing my toe nails to grow like the ones in the picture.
YAY! FEET DAY!
HAHA! i'm excited now.
but those pictures are very
um
interesting!
those toe nails were very
very long.
im scared!
YAYA FEET DAY!
Wow that would be interesting to ahve 6 toes!
What is Bunyan?
Orange Popsicle
whoopsy - I spelled bunyan like Paul Bunyan when it should have been bunion. - silly me. And hear O.P. is your definition:
A bulge on the first joint of the big toe caused by swelling under the skin. Bunions can lead to serious foot infections if not treated properly.
Eeww I would never want to have Bunion!!!!!!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment
<< Home