Stuff to make you think....or not.
THE GRAND FINALE - FELIZ NAVIDAD.
KID'S CHURCH SINGING LIKE ANGELS.
THE GAP GIRLS AND HOLLY DOIN' THERE THANG.
posted by mayglitch at 10:47 PM
Awww I love the pictures! Do you have other too?
Yup - I'm just not very good at posting them. I can only do 5 at a time. How come you can post so many at one time? What's your secret?
Just keep posting and rearranging until for some reason they won't let you. Normally when they don't let me post anymore, I make a whole new posting and write part 2, etc.
I LOVE the pics! LOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Awww I love the pictures! Do you have other too?
Yup - I'm just not very good at posting them. I can only do 5 at a time. How come you can post so many at one time? What's your secret?
Just keep posting and rearranging until for some reason they won't let you. Normally when they don't let me post anymore, I make a whole new posting and write part 2, etc.
I LOVE the pics! LOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home